The Inbound 17 event wrapped up last week, however it has left lots of traces for marketers and sales persons in terms of new product and updates that takes the inbound experience on HubSpot to an altogether next level. We attended the Inbound 2017 and there are some exciting new product updates that we can’t wait to tell you about.
Here is all that you need to know about these product updates:
According to Christopher O’Donnell (VP of Product, HubSpot), if you have HubSpot you have all that you will need to run an entire company. You have all of marketing, sales and customer experience covered on this platform. Here are the key product updates given by Chris in close to 45 minutes speech.
- Content Strategy: It is now available in all HubSpot Basic, Pro, & Enterprise editions. It allows us create topic clusters that literally focusses on topics and not on keywords. The topic cluster model enables content marketers to create a centralized resource hub that explores every facet of a broad topic by breaking it into manageable segments. According to Chris there is an increase of 60% in organic traffic when marketers use Content Strategy.
- HubSpot COS is now HubSpot CMS: It is now officially announced that the content optimization system (COS) from HubSpot is now content management system (CMS). With this announcement, we think that HubSpot is now taking big steps to provide users with the same functions as they would get with popular CMS in the market.
- Conversations in HubSpot CRM: When you adopt the inbound philosophy, you are committed to understand your customers and it is becoming more challenging as they are more informed than ever. How to get to predict the customers’ requirements well in advance. It is developed especially for client-facing and customer success teams so that they could have better one-on-one conversations with customers. Enter all your messaging channels and it will pull the conversations from all these channels on one single platform. You could also rope in any team member into the thread.
- Improved HubSpot Sales Professional: There are some upgrades in HubSpot’s premium sales suite. You will see some improved reporting and lead scoring. Leads will be prioritized, not by recent activity, but the interest that they have demonstrated. Provide the best leads to the sales team with predictive lead scoring.
- HubSpot has acquired Motion.ai: Imagine chat bots powered by artificial intelligence (AI) that are customized for your business. HubSpot has acquired Motion AI that will enable 1-on-1 conversation with everyone at scale. These chatbots will enable businesses to better engage, convert, close, and delight.
- HubSpot brings the power of Shopify: Chris announced that they have rightly found a long term eCommerce partner in Shopify. Yes, they have now built an integration for Shopify and you could manage your store right from HubSpot. Here’s how:
- Products sync in HubSpot
- Purchases sync to HubSpot
- Purchases will be shown as deals in HubSpot
- Leverage list segmentation, automation, email and more to connect with your customers.
- eCommerce Bridge: It is a whole new framework with exhaustive list of APIs that all the eCommerce store owners could use to integrate any eCommerce platform under the sun.
- Facebook Lead Ads: A whole new platform to create your Facebook ads right from Hubspot with a simple interface.
- Facebook Contact Sync: It will now be easy for marketers to sync their HubSpot contacts to Facebook audiences for targeted marketing.
This is just the first part of the product spotlight. Stay tuned with HubMonks to get more updates.